The Oregon Men’s Basketball team ran away from the Beavers early Tuesday night at Matthew Knight Arena, winning in dominating fashion 85-43. Oregon opened up on a long 21-0 run, and didn’t allow Oregon State to score until 10:43 left in the first half. Freshmen guard Payton Pritchard had the hot hand for Oregon, finishing with 17 points and 5 rebounds. The Ducks got great contributions from Villanova transfer Dylan Ennis as well. Ennis came away with 16 points and 5 assists. The Oregon defense was responsible for the Oregon State shooting struggles, as Oregon came way 12 blocks. Oregon State would finish the game shooting just 31.4% from the field compared to Oregon’s 51.9%. Oregon will move it’s attention to Thursday, when it takes on California at 6pm at Matthew Knight Arena.
Game Story (by Cameron Derby)
Payton Pritchard and Casey Benson
HOSTS: Maverick Pallack, Tyler Kastan, and Austin Cracraft
6:00 Live hits from Chris Clayton at Sheldon HS and Marc Grandi at Thurston HS
6:05 Does the WBB Team Build off of their Incredible Comeback?
- Reaction to the CAL comeback
- Is this team ready to make an impact this Tourney?
6:20 MBB Continues to Improve and Dominate
- Is Brooks still the X-Factor of this team?
- Has this team finally put it all together?
- PAC12 Favorite
6:35 Football Continues to Add Coaches and Subtract Players
- Love/Hate the new coaching staff
- Jalen Brown leaving
- How good is Taggart’s no-nonsense mantra
Friday Night Spotlight (6:45-8:30)
- 6A Girls Basketball (Sheldon vs. South Medford)
- 5A Boys Basketball (Thurston vs. Churchill)
- 88.1 and main stream after the conclusion of Sheldon-South Medford
Remaining Friday Night Spotlight (~8:30-9:00)
- Analysis of the Oregon WBB game
- LA County Super Chargers
- Worst Pro-Sport logos of all time