The Oregon baseball team continued their good start to Pac-12 play, picking up a victory in the first game of the series against Washington. David Peterson took the mound and impressed once again with his fourth consecutive quality start (7 IP, 6 H, 3 R, 1 ER, 7 K). He also continues to move up the Oregon record books as he tied Cole Irvin for fifth all-time in strikeouts after his seven today. On the offensive side, the Ducks were lead by a pair of freshman in Gabe Matthews and Morgan McCullough. Each notched a pair of hits while Matthews had three RBIs and McCullough had one. The Ducks won in spite of the defense committing four errors. Oregon will look to win the series tomorrow at 7 pm at PK Park as Matt Mercer is slated to take the mound for the Ducks tomorrow.
Game Story (by Greg Kelly)
(-Greg Kelly / Austin Cracraft)
HOSTS: Zach Bigley, Chris Clayton and Marc Grandi
6:00 MBB is back in the Elite 8
- What is it going to take to beat Kansas?
- Who is Oregon’s x-factor?
- Can Dillon Brooks step up?
6:30 WBB plays for a chance at the Elite 8 Saturday
- Can Oregon slow down Maryland?
- In depth look at the match up down low
- Can Ionescu and Bando shoot consistently?
6:50 SB ready for big weekend in Salt Lake City
- Biggest key: Oregon on offense or Oregon on defense?
- How much can we learn from this team this weekend?
- If they lose a game, does that matter?
7:15 BsB vs UW this weekend
- Can pitching staff continue to dominate?
- How much can we learn from this series?
- Live update from PK park.
7:30 Thoughts on NCAA Tournament so far
7:45 World Baseball Classic
- Is it good for baseball?
- Thoughts on how Puerto Rico plays the game?
8:00 All-Name Teams
- Volleyball, Soccer, Football, HS Football, Basketball, Softball
8:15 Best of FCC Won’t Let Me Be
8:30 How have Oregon sports changed in the last four years?
8:50 Chris and Zach’s favorite KWVA memories