HOST: Travis Teich
PANELISTS: Andrew Bantly and Geoff Safford
6:00 – Oregon Baseball
- At Oregon State this weekend…what’ll happen?
- Discuss: What is actually the identity of this team?
6:20 – MLB: Milwaukee/Pittsburgh Brawl
- Players suspended: What should our limit be on fight in MLB?
- Gerrit Cole not suspended
6:40 – NBA Playoffs
- Best game we’ve seen in the early going is…?
- How much do we put into ATL beating IND?
HOST: Joey McMurry
PANELISTS: Preston Hiefield and Matt Scotton
6:00 - Matt Krook Out for the Year with Tommy John Surgery
- Tommy John surgery will be performed tomorrow after getting second opinion today.
- Dr. James Andrews performing surgery.
- Gold moves to Saturday, Sunday still up in the air.
6:15 - Oregon Softball Dominates Cal
- 15 runs in one inning. One inning.
- Offense cooling?
6:20 - GUEST: Oregon Softball Head Coach Mike White
- Looking ahead to tomorrow’s game against Portland State.
- Looking ahead to the coming weeks.
- Is this where you expected to be?
- A question for Jess Moore (she’s coming on Thursday).
6:35 - Oregon Baseball Sweeps WSU
- Ducks sweep Cougars, have won 9 straight.
- Dealing with tons of injuries.
6:45 - NBA Playoffs
- Predictions after a few games in.