Hosts: Jonathan Style, Matt Scotton, Chris Clayton
6:05 High School Basketball
- Girls: South Medford @ South Eugene (Live hit from Ryan Rouillard)
- Boys: North Medford @ Sheldon (Live hit from Zach Bigley and Andrew Murray)
6:15 UO Men’s Basketball
- Thoughts on USC game
- What is this team missing?
- Look to UCLA
6:30 UO Women’s Basketball
- Thoughts on ASU game
- Expectations thus far and going forward
- Look to Arizona
6:45 UO Football
- Biggest needs as National Signing Day approaches
- One thing that brings recruits to Eugene
The Friday Night Spotlight features Sheldon vs North Medford boys basketball at 7 p.m.
Thursday, January 22nd
The Oregon Ducks were able to defeat the USC Trojans 75-67 after two road losses to both Washington Teams. The Ducks had a phenomenal first half, going into halftime with a 13 point lead but the Trojans caught up briefly and tied the game with about 5 minutes left. Coach Dana Altman says the Ducks have to work their way up to playing their best for 40 minutes. Aside from a rough patch in the second half Dillon Brooks says the team was able to win by talking more on defense and sharing the ball. The Ducks were able to bring their pac-12 record to 3-3 with tonight’s win and will take on the UCLA Bruins, who are also 3-3, on Saturday, January 24th at 1:00 p.m at Mathew Knight Arena.