Hosts: Maverick Pallack, Tyler Kastan, Collin Catman
6:00 Softball Continues Their Hot Start
- Plenty of power being showcased in Hawaii
- Keys for a successful tournament
- Will this team lose before PAC12 play?
6:20 Baseball Stays Down South in the Tony Gwynn Classic
- Recap of game vs UC Irvine
- How can this team stay competitive?
6:27 WBB Has Their Toughest Test This Weekend
- Live update from Alex Castle
- Do the Ducks need to split?
- Chances against Stanford
6:40 MBB Continues to Fight for the PAC12 Crown Down in the Bay
- Which Cal Buzzer Beater was better?
- What happened against Cal?
- Maverick apologized to Dylan Ennis
- Chances of a Stanford upset
- Who wins the PAC12?
Friday Night Spotlight (7:00-8:30)
Extra Friday Night Spotlight (8:30-9:00)
8:30 Reaction from WBB game against Cal
8:45 Recap of Softball’s Latest Game
- Softball starts up down in Hawaii
8:55 Jeopsporty returns to FNS
- Tyler looks to defend his crown against Collin
The Oregon Ducks trounced the Colorado Buffaloes 101-73 at Matthew Knight Arena on Saturday afternoon to complete another season with an undefeated home record (17-0). On Senior Day, the Ducks honored Chris Boucher, Dylan Ennis and Charlie Noebel. Each of the players received playing time with Ennis and Boucher combining for 38 points and 13 rebounds. Dillon Brooks also improved his play against the Buffaloes. After the game in Boulder this season (Jan. 28), Brooks only managed to shoot 2 for 6 from the field; however, he went 9 for 16 from the field with 23 points and finished 5 for 8 from beyond the arc this time. Oregon has three remaining games to their regular season–all on the road–where it ends with a Civil War in Corvallis. In the meantime, Dana Altman and his team have to travel to California where they have set their sights on the Golden Bears (Oct. 22, 6pm).
Game Story by Greg Kelly
Chris Boucher, Dylan Ennis, Charlie Noebel
Head Coach Dana Altman