Despite a rough four weeks of play that have seen Oregon Football drop to 6-4 (3-4 in conference), the Ducks were eager to speak on Wednesday morning, tackling their recent woes, team morale, and Arizona State’s year so far under new head coach Herm Edwards. The hottest topic, though, surrounded the senior class, which will take to the field at Autzen Stadium for the last time on Saturday. Seniors Jalen Jelks and Justin Hollins opened up on their senior years, Oregon careers, and emotions ahead of the Arizona State game, while other members of the team and coaching staff also took time to recognize the senior class. Kickoff for UO’s last home game of the year is scheduled for 7:30 PM on Saturday, November 17.
Head Coach Mario Cristobal
Defensive Coordinator Jim Leavitt
Defensive Lineman Jalen Jelks
Defensive Lineman Justin Hollins
Linebacker Troy Dye
Defensive Lineman Jordon Scott
-Alex Castle and Matt Tyra
Hosts: Jordan Brenner, Ethan Wyss, Brenten Kelly
6:00 Oregon Football Drops a Close One at Utah
- Oregon riddled with injuries; how much are they to blame?
- Diagnosing what went wrong in the messy road game
- What must change after dropping three of four?
6:20 No. 16 Oregon Volleyball Splits At Bay Area Schools
- Ducks again take a set from Stanford but lose 3-1; take care of business with a sweep of Cal
- Critical 4-game stretch upcoming for Oregon; keys to winning out
- Oregon hosts Utah on Wednesday; predictions
6:30 No. 3 Oregon WBB Edges Syracuse in Home Opener
- Ionescu plays hero as Hebard and others play sloppy
- Erin Boley makes MKA debut; thoughts on her performance
- General takeaways from the nailbiter at home
- Predictions for Wednesday’s road matchup at Utah State
6:45 No. 13 Oregon MBB Travels to 2K Classic in NYC
- Lessons learned from Oregon’s 2-0 start
- Oregon travels to NYC for first true challenges of the season
- What should Oregon fans expect; what will they see?
- Predictions for 2k Empire Classic