Oregon Women’s Basketball survives in an overtime battle against the no. 7 UCLA Bruins, 101-94. Three particular Ducks honored the senior players with standout performances: Satou Sabally, Maite Carzola and Sabrina Ionescu. All three scored at least 23 points. Both Southern California and UCLA forced overtime at Matthew Knight Arena but both could not pull off the upset. With just two Pac 12 games left, the Ducks stand in first place at 15-2 while Stanford trails just one game back. Oregon’s home game schedule concludes but the Ducks will travel to the desert to face the Arizona Wildcats and the Arizona State Sun Devils next week.
Game Story (by Drake Hills)
Head Coach Kelly Graves, Sabrina Ionescu and Ruthy Hebard
HOSTS: Marc Grandi, Jordan Brenner, and Tyler Kastan
6:00 Oregon Softball Drops Final Game in Mexico
- Bats go cold in loss to No. 15 Ole Miss
- Oregon pitching nearly perfect over weekend
- More of a fluke: offense in Tempe or offense in Mexico?
6:15 GUEST: Mike White (Oregon Softball Head Coach)
6:25 Oregon MBB Swept in LA
- What went wrong vs. USC and UCLA?
- Are at-large tournament hopes completely lost?
6:40 Oregon WBB Survives USC, Hosting UCLA Tonight
- Friendly roll helps the Ducks beat the Trojans
- Oregon gets some help from across the Pac-12
- Previewing tonight’s battle with the Bruins
6:50 Oregon Baseball Wins Two of Three in Opening Weekend
- Jakob Goldfarb provides power, spark for Oregon offense
- Starting pitchers behind Matt Mercer struggle