Hosts: Alex Castle, Bill Braker and Mark Wang
6:02 Oregon Softball, NCAA Super Regional Preview
- Any concerns about Ducks’ offense heading into rematch with Kentucky?
- How does Kentucky pull the upset?
- Series predictions
- Predicting the other WCWS teams
6:23 GUEST: Joey McMurry (Voice of Oregon Baseball – Oregon IMG)
6:35 George Horton Returning as Oregon Baseball Head Coach in 2019
- False reports of firing, but Horton returns once again
- Reason to be optimistic for next year? Does this weekend have any impact on that?
6:47 NBA Conference Finals Head to Best of Three
- Rockets take closest game yet, even series 2-2 with Warriors. Who has the edge?
- Checking in on Cavs-Celtics Game 5, how does the series end?
Mike White is now a perfect 27-0 in regional rounds as Oregon softball’s head coach and the No. 1 Ducks are onto the NCAA Tournament Super Regional Round for the ninth-straight year. Just like a season ago, the Ducks host the Kentucky Wildcats, the tournament’s 16th-overall seed. Last year, the Ducks swept Kentucky 2-0 in the Super Regionals but needed a come-from behind win to do it. Before the team’s Tuesday afternoon practice, members of the Ducks met with and spoke to the media to preview the series, which begins at Thursday at 6:00 p.m., continues Friday at 8:00 p.m. and ends on Saturday at 6:00 p.m., if necessary. All games will be broadcast on 88.1 FM. Below are the full interviews.
Head Coach Mike White
Senior Gwen Svekis
Sophomore Miranda Elish
– Marc Grandi