Hosts: Jordan Brenner, Shawn Medow and Gabriel Ornelas
6:00 Oregon Football Adds Signiture Win to Resume
- Ducks lose stud lineman Penei Sewell for six weeks, importance of the loss
- Making sense of Ducks’ 30-27 overtime win over Huskies
- What message did Oregon send to the rest of the conference?
- Oregon catapults up rankings, how far can they go?
6:25 GUEST: Joey McMurry (Oregon IMG)
6:35 Oregon Volleyball Drops Two Spots in AVCA Poll After Weekend Split
- Raskie carries Oregon to win over Colorado
- Behavioral Issues Cost Oregon vs. Utah
- Lessons learned from the polarizing weekend
6:45 Oregon Soccer Hammered on the Road at Undefeated Colorado
- Ducks lose 4-1 against Buffs, was this expected?
- With five straight losses, how can Oregon recover to make the tourney?
6:55 Oregon Basketball Season Begins with Matt Knight Madness
- Highlights from a memorable night
No. 12 Oregon football ground through one of the nation’s top defenses in Washington this past Saturday en route to its dramatic 30-27 overtime win over the Huskies. But the team announced Tuesday morning that win came with a cost. True freshman phenom left tackle Penei Sewell, who has graded out as the No. 2 tackle in the Pac-12 and No. 6 in the entire nation, will be sidelined for six weeks after a high ankle injury. Sewell, who sat out extended snaps in Saturday’s second half, will be replaced in the starting lineup by Brady Aiello. Aiello, a redshirt junior who has seen scattered starts in his first two seasons with the Ducks and was instrumental in CJ Verdell’s 6-yard walk-off touchdown run in overtime, will start at right tackle while Calvin Throckmorton will switch sides and start at left tackle. The injury comes at a difficult time for Oregon, which heads to Pullman for its fourth consecutive matchup with a ranked opponent in No. 25 Washington State. The Cougars enter the week as the conference’s top pass rushing team, averaging three sacks a game. Listen below as offensive coordinator Marcus Arroyo, quarterback Justin Herbert, and offensive linemen Shane Lemieux and Aiello discussed the impending test amidst Sewell’s injury Tuesday morning after practice.
Offensive Coordinator Marcus Arroyo
Quarterback Justin Herbert
Left Guard Shane Lemieux
Right Tackle Brady Aiello