Oregon baseball (8-7) will travel down to Los Angeles to face off against #4 UCLA (13-4) this weekend in their Pac-12 opening series. The Ducks were able to salvage a game on Sunday against Hawaii behind eight scoreless innings from Brett Walker, after losing the first three games of the series. UCLA boasts one of the best rosters in the conference, hitting .308 while combining for a team earned run average of 1.88. Mark Wasikowsi, Kenyon Yovan and Brett Walker met with the media on Tuesday afternoon to preview the series.
RHP Kenyon Yovan
RHP Brett Walker
Hosts: Adam Susman, Jonah Rosenberg, Matt Lichens
6:00 Oregon Athletics Make History
- 39-0 at home in WBB, MBB, and Football
- A special senior class for the Ducks (Pritchard, Ionescu, Herbert, Cruse, etc)
- How does the outside world view Oregon athletics?
6:10 Oregon Women’s Basketball Begin Post-Season in the Right Way
- Ducks make light work of the PAC-12
- Moore impresses in title game
- Ducks move up to #2 in polls after Baylor falls
6:20 GUEST: Joey Mac (Oregon Sports Network)
6:30 Men’s Basketball Head to Vegas as a #1 Seed
- Payton Pritchard PAC-12 POY
- One through twelve seeds in the conference tournament brings threats
- Three pointers keep falling, Ducks peaking at the right team?
6:40 Oregon Softball Threatened but go Unbeaten
- Ducks open eyes with the long-ball
- At this point what is the Ducks identity
- Ducks getting it done through the whole lineup
6:50 Oregon Baseball Go 1-3 in Hawaii
- Finally seeing Yovan back on the mound
- Ducks struggle pitching in all four outings