Approaching the end of finals week, the Oregon women’s basketball team practiced for the first time in nearly a week on Thursday in preparation for the Southern Utah Thunderbirds, who visit the Ducks on Saturday in Eugene. Before practice, members of the team spoke with the media. The full interviews are below.
Head Coach Kelly Graves
Sophomore Ruthy Hebard
– Marc Grandi
Hosts: Matt Tyra, Maverick Pallack and Tyler Kastan
6:00 Willie Taggart out as Oregon Football HC
- Impact and fallout of Taggart’s move to FSU
- Bigger loss: Taggart or Jim Leavitt?
- Mario Cristobal promoted to interim HC: full time job to come?
6:25 GUEST: Joey McMurry (Oregon IMG)
6:35 Future bright for UO Volleyball despite postseason exit
- Handing out end of season awards for the team
- How bringing back Matt Ulmer improves this program
6:45 Oregon men’s basketball refocuses after losing home win streak
- Three-point struggles plaguing Ducks in losses
- Easy end to nonconference good for Oregon?
6:52 Women’s basketball continuing to cruise
- Lineup conundrum for Kelly Graves?