The Oregon Men’s Basketball team ran away from Prairie View A&M, winning 100-67 on Monday at Matthew Knight Arena. Dana Altman won his 599th career game, tying him for 34th on the all-time win list with Slats Gill. Freshman forward Troy Brown led the Ducks with 17 points, six rebounds, and four assists. Junior forward Paul White had a career night, with 16 points. As a team, Oregon shot 11-27 from downtown, and 35-63 from the field. Oregon will take on Alabama State on Friday at 8pm, at Matthew Knight Arena.
Game Story (by Cameron Derby)
Troy Brown and Keith Smith
HOSTS: Marc Grandi, Nick Baxter, and Naveed Habibelahian
6:00 Oregon football comes off bye week with goals in mind
- Has 2017 been a success?
- How important is it to play in any bowl game?
- A quick look into the Arizona Wildcats
6:15 GUEST: Sky Muller (KVAL Sports Director)
6:30 Oregon volleyball suffers five-set defeat in Arizona
- The weekend started strong with five-straight sets won
- What happened in Tucson?
- Is it time to worry for the Ducks?
6:40 Oregon women’s basketball looking like a top-10 team
- Ducks roll through first two opponents with smooth offense
- Sabrina Ionescu and triple doubles: a look at the numbers
- Any areas to improve?
6:50 Oregon men’s basketball continues season right now
- Update from Cameron Derby at Matthew Knight Arena
- Quick analysis from the game
- What have we learned about the team so far?