Coming off the program’s first-ever road sweep of the Los Angeles schools, the Oregon women’s basketball team returns to Eugene this weekend to host the Arizona Wildcats and the Arizona State Sun Devils. The Ducks are 4-0 in conference play for the first time since the 2000-2001 season and will lead to add to the streak this weekend. Full coverage of both games can be found here as well as on Twitter @KWVASports. Before the team’s Wednesday practice, members of the Ducks met with the media to preview the upcoming weekend. The full interviews are below.
Head Coach Kelly Graves
Sophomore Sabrina Ionescu
Senior Lexi Bando
– Marc Grandi
Hosts: Alex Castle, Ian Gerig, and Collin Catman
6:02 Tua Tagovailoa Leads Alabama to National Title
- Should have been an Oregon Duck
- How is the 2017 season different if he’s Herbert’s backup?
6:10 Oregon WBB Looking to Extend Perfect PAC-12 Run
- Best basketball still to come from the Ducks?
- First place on the line with Arizona schools in town
- Keys to a 6-0 start
6:22 GUEST: Andrew Greif (Oregonian)
6:35 Oregon MBB Hoping to Bounce Back
- What is this team’s identity?
- Critical road swing ahead in Arizona
- What does a positive week look like?
6:48 Jon Gruden Returns to the Raiders’ Sidelines
- Dream come true for Mark Davis and the franchise
- Massive contract and expectations