Live from the Valley River Inn at 6:30 PM
Hosts: Bill Braker and Michael Strite
6:30 Oregon vs. California
- The Matchup- Review of Recent History
- Significance of the Game for Both Teams
- Keys for both teams to be victorious
6:42 Oregon’s Offense
- After Disaster, Ducks Must Count on Cristobal (story by Matt Tyra)
- What makes this Cal defense so good?
- Can Oregon replace TBJ and how will Verdell respond?
6:55 Oregon Defense
- Stopping Cal’s Two Headed Monster at Quarterback
- Oregon’s Secondary Response
- Over the River and Through the Woods by Jordan Brenner
7:05 A Look Around the Pac-12
- Check in to other Pac 12 games:
- Predictions for the late games
- Oregon-Cal Score Prediction
Off to Autzen Stadium with Alex Castle and Jonathan Rifkind at 7:15 PM
The Oregon Ducks Volleyball team finished their dominant weekend at the Oregon Classic by taking care of Arkansas Pine Bluff by a score of 3-0 (25-10, 25-13, 25-7). There were zero lead changes in this one and the two teams were tied just once. After a tough start to the season in which they were defeated by two of the top 3 teams in the nation, the Ducks bounced back by going 9-0 in sets at home in the Oregon classic. In Saturday’s match, the ducks hit .455 compared to the .054 hit by the lady lions. Senior August Raskie hit 1.000 and made 35 assists in the match. Raskie was named MVP of the Oregon classic. Also for the Ducks, they made 11 aces and 41 kills. Sumeet Gill (12 kills) and Ronika Stone (10 kills) helped lead the way for the ducks along with Raskie. The Ducks will travel to Stanford to take on Penn State and Minnesota in the Pac-12/Big 10 Challenge taking place September 7th and 8th.
Head Coach Matt Ulmer and Setter August Raskie