Live from the Valley River Inn at 6:00 PM
Hosts: Maverick Pallack and Tyler Kastan
6:00 Oregon at Washington
- X’s and O’s
- 70-21 revenge?
6:05 Oregon’s Offense
- Who is at Quarterback?
- Cam McCormick might be Oregon’s newest weapon (story by Alex Castle)
- Two completely different game-plans depending on Quarterback
6:17 Oregon’s Defense
- Pick your poison between Browning and Gaskin
- Brady Breeze brings physicality to a defense in need (story by Marc Grandi)
- Hold the Huskies to under 35
6:30 Around College Football and Game Predictions
- Over the River and Through the Woods (by Austin Cracraft)
- Scores from around the Pac-12
- Is an Oregon win good for the Pac-12?
- Game Prediction
Off to Husky Stadium with Marc Grandi and Alex Castle
Emotions were high today at Papé Field for Senior day against the Colorado Buffs. Players Jordan Fleming, Abby Morrow, Michelle Rockey, Mia Costa, and captains Miranda Schulz and Caitlyn Wong have shown their dedication from start to finish. They all have impacted the team and helped change the culture of Oregon Soccer. The Ducks had a slow start with low intensity but players broke through and maintained possession throughout the game. However, the Buffs came out strong the second half and managed to put two up on the board. Oregon continued to fight but came up short in the end. The Ducks will move to 8-10 in the season and 2-8 in Pac-12 play. The Ducks will finish off their schedule at Oregon State for the Civil War game at 1:30 p.m. on Thursday.
Game Story (by Julia Lobaina)
Head Coach Kat Mertz