HOSTS: Marc Grandi, Jordan Brenner, and Ethan Wyss
6:00 Oregon softball sweeps through regional round again
- Ducks pitching doesn’t allow a single run
- Are bats slumping or is this what happens in the postseason?
- Putting Mike White’s regional round record in perspective
- All chalk around the rest of the bracket – any surprises?
6:25 GUEST: Mike White (Oregon Softball Head Coach)
6:35 Bruins baseball dominates Ducks in LA
- Ducks’ last chance at resume-building wins passes them by
- Final scores were ugly for Oregon, what went wrong?
- Is it OK to argue that our expectations were too high?
6:50 NBA Conference Finals Continue
- Checking in on Cavs-Celtics Game 4
- Steph Curry’s dominant self returns in Game 3 win
Oregon soccer walked away with a 1-0 win over the Mexico Under-20 Women’s National Team on Saturday thanks to a 52nd minute goal by Emma Eddy. The Ducks and El Tri battled it out for 90 minutes in front of roughly 1,000 fans, most of which were cheering for Mexico. The Ducks win over Mexico concludes their spring schedule as Oregon looks to head into the fall season and clinch the program’s first ever NCAA Tournament appearance.
Story (by Shawn Medow):
Oregon head coach Kat Mertz
Oregon goalkeeper Katelyn Carter
Oregon forward Emma Eddy