Oregon men’s tennis was able to get back-to-back 7-0 sweeps in their double header last Friday, as they hosted Idaho and Portland State, to start their spring season 2-0. Members of the team met with the media before their Tuesday practice to talk about the successful start to their season and look ahead to their match-up with Georgia State on Friday evening at the Student Tennis Center. Full interviews are below.
Associate Head Coach Jonas Piibor
Freshman Charles Roberts
HOSTS: Marc Grandi, Gabe Ornelas, and Ethan Wyss
6:00 Oregon MBB Turns a Corner in the Desert
- Best weekend of the season for the Ducks?
- What changed?
- In what areas does Oregon still need to improve?
- High praise from Sean Miller
6:20 GUEST: Jonathan Style (KEZI Sports)
6:35 Oregon WBB Stays Perfect in Pac-12 Play
- Ducks take down Arizona and Arizona State
- Did Oregon play its best basketball this weekend?
- What are reasonable expectations for this team?
6:50 Ranking Pac-12 Football’s Coaching Hires
- Mario Cristobal, Herm Edwards, Chip Kelly, Jonathan Smith and Kevin Sumlin