HOSTS: Marc Grandi, Gabe Ornelas, and Ethan Wyss
6:00 Oregon MBB Turns a Corner in the Desert
- Best weekend of the season for the Ducks?
- What changed?
- In what areas does Oregon still need to improve?
- High praise from Sean Miller
6:20 GUEST: Jonathan Style (KEZI Sports)
6:35 Oregon WBB Stays Perfect in Pac-12 Play
- Ducks take down Arizona and Arizona State
- Did Oregon play its best basketball this weekend?
- What are reasonable expectations for this team?
6:50 Ranking Pac-12 Football’s Coaching Hires
- Mario Cristobal, Herm Edwards, Chip Kelly, Jonathan Smith and Kevin Sumlin
Oregon Women’s Basketball took down the visiting Arizona Wildcats 62-44 Friday night to stay undefeated in Pac-12 play. The #8 Ducks only shot 38% from the floor, including 12-36 shooting from beyond the arc, but put the clamps on the Wildcats while holding them under 30% shooting for the game. Sophomore guard Sabrina Ionescu performed well on a night where most players for the Ducks didn’t have their shot; she finished with 22 points on 8-14 shooting, 11 rebounds, and 4 assists. Ruthy Hebard got into foul trouble early, but she managed to put up 14 points and 6 rebounds, while both Maite Cazorla and Lexi Bando put in 9 points. Up next for the Ducks, who move to 16-2 and 5-0 in PAC-12 with the win, are the Arizona State Sun Devils, the #18 team in the country.
GAME STORY (by Matt Tyra)