Treasure Island Festival 2016

FAV ARTISTS // FAV SONGS : 

Treasure Island Festival is full of fun this year!!! Also this is the last chance to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! the festival will not take place on the island after this year. The line up is actually insane:

• Ice Cube feat. MC Ren + DJ Yella
  • Sigur Rós
  • James Blake
  • Purity Ring
  • ZHU
  • Glass Animals
  • Tycho
  • Duke Dumont
  • Mac DeMarco
  • Young Thug
  • Flight Facilities
  • Sylvan Esso
  • Christine And The Queens
  • Stormzy
  • Neon Indian
  • Wild Nothing
  • Mura Masa
  • Deafheaven
  • Kelela
  • How To Dress Well
  • HONNE
  • Hinds
  • Car Seat Headrest
  • Day Wave
  • Kamaiyah

Here are four artists that I HIGHLY recommend you check out at the festival!!! **click on photos to hear some of their magic:

SYLVAN ESSO – Saw this duo at Sasquatch! 2015 and they instantly became a top 10 artist for me. Amelia’s voice and dance moves with Nick’s beat will make you move your feet. I highly recommend you check them out at Treasure Island before they become huge!

xwwaowig

NEON INDIAN – From the town over from me in Denton Texas, Neon Indian was born and man oh man what a treat. This song is a dream and brings the best feels. Neon Indian’s newest album Vega Intl. Night School is incredible and you should check it out immediately.

homepage_large-dacf47b4

WILD NOTHING – Saw this group at Austin City Limits back in 2013. So much talent and love for this artist. They are wonderful performers and their music just makes you smile.

wild-nothing-nocturne

HONNE – Just started listening to this artist and o m g. THIS SONG!!!!!!! I’ve had have it on reapeat since I heard it. I have no doubt this show will be killer.

0005595611_350